- Product Infomation
- What's in the box
The Aqara Hub M2 is a smart home control center. It can be connected with a WiFi or Ethernet network, and supports interaction and connection with Aqara Zigbee accessories. It also has an IR remote control function, which can add and manage the control of different IR devices. The Aqara Hub M2 allows you to control your Aqara accessories more conveniently.
- Zigbee 3.0 Support, up to 64 devices*: Supports all the latest Aqara devices based on the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient technology.
- 360° Infrared Control: Control your existing IR devices from any part of your room by voice** and via local automations.
- Ethernet RJ-45 Port: Wired connection via Ethernet RJ-45 for extra stability and lower response time.
- Built-in Speaker: Can be used as an alarm or doorbell via configurable automations.
- USB Power: More flexible installation and optional battery backup thanks to Micro-USB 5V 1A power support.
- All-Round Compatibility: Use your favorite voice assistant** or smart home ecosystem together with Aqara Home app automations.
- Support of all the 4 Apple HomeKit native alarm modes.
*Up to 64 Aqara Zigbee child devices can be connected to the hub (r
epeater devices such as Smart Plug and Wall Switch (with Neutral) are required).
**Apple Siri, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa are supported.
Input Power: 5V 1A or 5V 2A
Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g /n 2.4GHz, Zigbee3.0 IEEE 802.15.4, BLE 5.0
Operating Temperature: -5°C~+50°C(23°F~122°F)
Operating Humidity: 0%-95%RH, no condensation
Support System: Android 6.0 or iOS 12.0 and above
Wi-Fi Operation Frequency: 2412-2472 MHz
Wi-Fi Maximum Output Power < 20 dBm
Bluetooth Operation Frequency: 2402-2480 MHz
Bluetooth Maximum Output Power < 13 dBm
Zigbee Operation Frequency: 2405-2480 MHz
Zigbee Maximum Output Power < 13 dBm